A regional healthcare leader reminds the people it serves what motivates them.
Baptist Health is the largest healthcare system serving central Alabama—with three hospitals containing more than 700 beds—in addition to numerous clinics, outpatient service facilities, and employed physician practices. The system is also the largest non-governmental employer in the Montgomery MSA with 4,300 employees. Stamp assisted Baptist Health’s marketing leadership in developing a two-year, strategic marketing plan that worked to elevate the overall image of Baptist Health, including strategies to promote individual service line and physician specialties, and response mechanisms to easily connect target audiences with Baptist Health services and providers.
- Create awareness of the best-in-class services, knowledge, and expertise that Baptist Health has to offer within four domains of strength: Technology, Physician Expertise, Partnerships, and Compassionate Care
- Elevate strategic partnerships
- Create positive perceptions of the system in the primary market
- Build upon the positive perception of the system in secondary markets
- Expand relationships and outreach
- Increase market share among specific service lines
- For System—Image television, outdoor (primary and secondary service areas), print
- For Facility Service Lines—Heavy digital (PPC, social platforms, TV station website, retargeting/remarketing)
- For Services & Physicians—Website enhancement, social media enhancement, reputation management, referral marketing, public/media relations, events, new movers, campus enhancements
To date, the campaign has positively influenced inpatient, outpatient, OB, ED, Advanced Heart Check, and Robotic Surgery cases anywhere from 3% to 161%, depending on the service line.
- Concept & Campaign Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Media Planning & Management
- Brand Awareness
- Broadcast Production
- Art Direction & Graphic Design
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Listening
- Digital Marketing